Panchmukhi Ganesha: this form is a representation of all forces and it represents the five layers of ‘ATMAN’ – the inner self in the subtle anatomy.
1. Annamaya Kosha: the physical body
2. Pranamaya Kosha: the Prana or life force
3. Manomaya Kosha: the mind or consciousness
4. Vijnanamaya Kosha: upper consciousness which forma a link or sutra between the conscious mind, the individual mind and the universal mind
5. Anandamaya Kosha: the body of Cosmic Bliss.
(Pen & pencil on paper, non-framed)
Best quality original Artwork for decorating your House or Office walls.
Gift someone you really care for, since art lasts a lifetime.
Artwork quality checked & verified by Gallerist panel of artists.