I am a drawing and art instructor at a prestigious school of Ahmedabad.
Teaching the subject of art and drawing since last 5 years. I draw Madubani, Tribal art, Warli Art, Gond Art paintings, and also held exhibitions of my painting in several art galleries of Indore and Ahmedabad
• B.A (ENG LIT.), Gujarat University.
• M.A (ENG LIT.) Gujarat University.
• Diploma in Fashion Design (NIFD,UJJAIN)
• Diploma in Jewellery Design (NIJD,AHMEDABAD)
Award & Recognition
• 1st Prize in Handmade Jewellery Designing competition By Rotary International Club (Ujjain).
• Jury Honor Plaque for Drawing from KALAVARTH national art contest (Ujjain).
• 2nd Prize at a National level Jewellery Designing Competition held by Goyam Diamond Institute (Surat).
• Certificate for being in Top 100 jewellery Design at a competition held at Carve Creation (Jaipur).