Samiran Sarkar Freelance Artist Born in 1972 in Kolkata.
Samiran Sarkar Freelance Artist Born in 1972 in Kolkata.
Bachelor of Visual Art with Ist class Honours degree, 1995
Calcutta University (Govt. College of Art and Craft Kolkata)
1993 Tagore Art Gallery, Organized by International Airport Authority of India.
1996 A.B.N. Amro Bank (ITC Center Kolkata) , Organized by ABN Amro Bank.
1999 Siddhartha Art Gallery, Kathamndu, Nepal.
2000 Museum at Patan Darbur Square, Kathamndu, Nepal. Exhibition Inaugurated by Late His Majesty
King Birendra Shah Dev,s daughter Late Her Royal Princess Shruti Rajlakshimi Devi Rana ,Nepal.
2015 Academy of Fine Arts ( New South A Gallery ) , Kolkata
2016 Academy of Fine Arts ( New South A Gallery ) , Kolkata. Exhibition Inaugurated by Hon. Minister Govt.
2017 Academy of Fine Arts ( West Gallery ) , Kolkata , Exhibition Inaugurated by Popular Bengali Film
star & Artist Sri Chiranjit Chakraborty.
2018 : Academy of Fine Arts ( West Gallery ) , Kolkata , Exhibition Inaugurated Eminent Artists in Kolakta.
Participated and Selected paintings different National and International Show.
• 1994 -2018 Different National & International Exhibition In India & Abroad
• Birla Academy 2 nd Annual Art Exhibition.Kolkata, India
• Participated in Pennsylvania Water color Society ,USA Annual international Water show, 1992-2006
• Selected Bowring Fine Art Auction which held in I.T.C. Soner Bengal five star hotel in Kolkata,
• AIFACS Annual All India Art Exhibition. In New Delhi.
• Attended Bangalore Open Art Fair organized and Invited Sanskrit Kala Kendra, Bangalore,
• Participated in All India EMILY SCHOOL OF ART (Vancouver ,Canada) organized University of Calcutta & Medical Association of America.
• Rajya Charukala Pradarsani organized by Govt. of West Bengal
• State Academy Annual Exhibition organized Calcutta Information Center
• Inter College Art Exhibition organized St. Xavier’s College
• Attended Emerald Iseal Annual Exhibition
• Participated Indian Society of Oriental Art Annual Art Exhibition.
• Participated and selected paintings for different National and International Show.
• Attended Ideas-idols-icons organized by Max Mueller Bhavan Kolkata, India.
• Participated in Eastern Zonal Cultural Center (EZCC) , Kolkata Water color Painting Exhibition.
• Member of 4 man show Academy of Fine Arts New South Gallery.
• Watercolor have selected The WAS-H 32nd International Exhibition 2009.organise Houston Watercolor Society, Houston, U.S.A. Juror: Judy Morris
• The International Society of Acrylic Painters, USA award for International Acrylic, Exhibition.
• Jordan Art Gallery ,Texas, USA , International Art Gallery Exhibition .
• Annual Summer All Media Juried Online International Art Exhibition | Upstream People Gallery Gallery,USA,(out of 256 paintings All over the world)
2018 Gold Medal for Outstanding Watercolor Rang Sang National Art Competion & Exhibition in India.
2017 : President Award from Art Master Australia International Painting Competion.
2017 :Retro International Art Contest , Gold & Certificate of Merit.
2016: Certificate of Merit for International Watercolor Society Exhibition in Kathmandu ( Nepal ) for Painting selection.
2010 July : FineArtViews' BoldBrushtm Painting Competition Sponsored by FineArtStudio,(USA) Finalist -
Outstanding Watercolor Award for Cityscape Sponsor: InformedCollector J udge: FAV Jury
2010 : Honorable mention with certificate award in the 2010 International Landscape Art Contest. From MyArtContest
Juror, Ingrid Marrero (Artist ,USA), has granted this award.
2010 : Awarded certificate of merit for Watercolor Painting ,West Bengal State Charukala Exhibition,
West Bengal Govt. Inaugurated West Bengal Chief Minister in Calcutta Information Center.
2010: Art Kudos International Juried Art Competition and Exhibition , awarded selected finalists Artist in the world.
2009: Awarded Honorable Mention Virginia International Art Show, GCCR Gallery, Richmond, Virginia (USA)
2008. Special Recognition award ISAP (International Society of Acrylic Painters), Artgalley Website Award,
Juror was John Cogan , ( Eminent International famous Acrylic paintings , USA. )
2007 : Special Recognition award , 7th Annual Summer All Media Juried Online International Art Exhibition | Upstream
People Gallery,USA,(out of 256 paintings All over the world)
2004: Awarded Certificate of Appreciation in the field of Art-in-Utility – Jury were Paresh Maity & Chitravanu Majumdar (
Emeninent Painter in India )
2004:Certificate of Merit for watercolor painting exhibition from Eastern Zonal Cultural Center (EZCC),Ministry of
Cultural,Govt of India.
2001: Certificate of Merit from Brtiish Council , Kolkata, Tara Inter national and Nandan ( Film Center , Kolkata ) for
Annimation Workshop conducted by senior lecturer of graphics and course leader Staffordshire University, (UK)
Organized by British Council,Nandan and Tara International.
2003 : Certificate of participation Chitra Santha( National Kala Mela ) from Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath , Bangalore.
2004,03,01 : Certificate of Merit for Selected water color painting in All India Fine Art Exhibition in
Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata.
1996,97 : Certificate of Merit for Selected and Exhibited best Cartoon and Caricature Category The Hindustan Times CartoonContest.
1994,95: Certificate of Merit for Selected Best 30 Paintings Exhibition Emerald Isle Gallery , Kolkata, Jury members Late Bikash Bhattacharya, Late Shamal Dutta Roy , Late Shaibal Ghosh and Nirajan Pradhan.
1999: Certificate of Merit for Second Place National Poster Competion in Napal , Kathamndu.
1992 : Certificate of Merit for Water Color Painting Selected for Exhibition from Fine Art Society , St. Xaviers College in Kolkata.
1989: Third Prize Poster Drawing Nehru Yuva Kendra (An Autonomus Organisation Under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
1986:Certificate of Merit for Togather of Peace painting Competion organized West Bengal Govt. School Teachers’ Association, Calcutta.
Publish many art related Books from different Art publication houses in Kolkata
1.Exclusive Watercolour by Samiran Sarkar ( Chitralekha Publication)
2. Pen & Ink Sketches by Samiran Sarkar
3.Watercolour by Samiran Sarkar ( Holy child Publication)
4.Oil study by Samiran Sarkar
5. Watercolor study by Samiran Sarkar